Saturday, February 9, 2013

Secret Admirer

Good night..!! Tonight i want to share to you my poem which has tittle Secret Admirer. Have you ever in that position guys? If you ask me that question, I'll say, yes, absolutely I have. Stuck in one person and can only admire him from a distance is hurting, but then yeah,, I just can keep my feeling inside since I've no confident to tell him. Whatever, as long as he is happy I'll always be happy for him, even it means that I've to see him with someone else :')


Secret Admirer

Have you ever noticed me, even once?
Seeing you from a distance and always pray for your self being my habbit now
I guess I'm your secret admirer
That name seems to fit just right

Do you know that you are always on my mind?
A day and night
You are the first thing that I'm thinking when I wake up
and You are the last thing that I'm thinking before I fall sleep

I don't know what I like about you
Maybe it's the way you look
or Maybe it's the way you smile
Everything about you seems perfect to me
Getting to know you seems worth for me

I want to tell you, trust me I've tried
but There's part of me that just can't take the chance
I choose not to show it though, even that's hurting me so bad
But still, I could never reveal my feeling to you
I'll just admire you from a distance

No comments:

Post a Comment