Monday, April 29, 2013

Congratz Dwiky and Nonik \(^.^)/

Hellooo guys,,haha. You must be bored with the similar tittle in my blog that I've writen lately. Really sorry, as I said before that this month is a hectic month, since there are some of my friends that joint in compre and thesis exam. Yaa,,this year is the last year where we'll still together, that's why I want to make as much as memories to be remembered, and this blog is one of the tools that I choose to keep those happy memories :) Through those posts, you'll know more about my friends then,hehe

As I mentioned before in the previous post that Dwiky was joint in the compre and thesis exam in the same month. His compre exam was on Tuesday and Thursday (23/04/2013 and 25/04/2013) , then his thesis exam was Today (29/04/2013) together with Sheylla :) If you confuse about who Nonik is, then I'll tell you that Sheylla and Nonik are the same person,hhe. Her relative usually called her Nonik, that's why we called her Nonik too :)

Aaah,,one by one my friends are leave me alone here. That was so sad eveytime I think about graduation. Gonna really miss you both when you're not around anymore :( but it's oke, because I believe even we're apart but our heart will still connected, because we are "Konco Kenthel", best friend forever, right?hahaha
So through this post I wanna say congratulation for you guys that have been passed the last and biggest exam in this university. Can't wait to come in your graduation ceremony since you both graduate with cumlaude predicate :) Wish that I can also follow your path and graduate this year :) *Amiin*

Below is our pictures

First Row: @Meutiarahma, @fraistifina, @NonShey
@dwiky_hary, me, @HariLumos
Second Row: @FranksieNumb8, @riizka, tyas, and @AstridinaW

The examinees

The girls

Sheylla's presents from us. 
Oy, the roses are special for her since Sheylla been whispered 
that she wanted someone to give her flower in her thesis exam
"For Dwiky, dont be jealous since you only got cake n chocolate" :p

No comments:

Post a Comment