Friday, December 14, 2012

Love Song by Yamapi

Lately, I've been always listen to Yamapi's songs. One of my favorites is his song with tittle Love Song. That was an old song, but it still sounds good, maybe because the meaning of this song is deep enough.haha
Below, I put the lyric and translation so you guys also can enjoy this song. Hope you like thie music! If you dont mind, let me know by leave a comment :)



Credit: Google


LOVE SONG
by Yamashita Tomohisa
Itsumademo isshou ni iyounette futari chikai attakedo
Futari no shiawasena jikan wa toki wo kizamu no yameta
Ima machigai ni kizuitemo boku no ayamachi wa kesukoto dekinai
Kimi no koto omouto itoshisade mune ga itaiyo
Itsuka moshimo mata guuzen dokokade aetara yarinaoseru nonara
Tatoe naniga okitatte hanashitari wa shinai
Kitto kimi yori mo iihito nante mou inai ima yatto kizuita
Dakara mou ichido boku no soba ni itekurenaika....
Me ga samete futto hidari wo mitemo kimi ga iruwake nante nai yone
Kimi no nukumori nokoru kono heya ni irarezu machi e to aruku
Taekirenu kodoku no nakade mou kimi no koto shika kangae rarenai
Mou ichido dake boku no hontou no kimochi tsutaetaiyo
Dakara moshimo mata guuzen dokoka de aetara boku wa kimi ni iyuuyo
"Jibun katte de gomen ne kimi ga inakya damedayo"to
Aenai jikan ni kuzureta ai no bun dake kitsuku dakishimerukara
Konna wagamama na boku wo yurushitekurenaika....
Aenai jikan ni kuzureta ai no bun dake kitsuku dakishimerukara
Tatoe naniga okitatte hanashitari wa shinai
Kiito kimi yori mo iihito nante mou inai ima yatto kizuita
Dakara mou ichido boku no soba ni itekurenaika....
Soshite itsu no hika kimi to eien no ai no chikai wo

Translation
We promised each other, that we'd always be together
But the happy times we had have stopped ticking

Even though I've realised my mistakes now, they can't be erased
Whenever I think of you, the love makes my heart hurt

If, just if we could meet by chance again someday, and if we could start all over
If, just if anything happened, I'd never leave you
For sure, there's no longer anyone better than you,
I've finally realised that now
So won't you come and be my side once again?

Waking up I glance to my left, but there's no way you'd be there
Unable to stay in this room that still retains your warmth, I walk out into the streets

Amid this never ending loneliness, I'm no longer to think of anything but you
I'd like to let you know my true feeling just once more

And that's why if we ever met by chance again somewhere, I'd tell you
"I was selfish and I'm sorry, I can't go on without you"
Because when we didn't see each other, all I could do was tight to what was left of our ruined love
So will you forgive this selfish me?

When we didn't see each other, all I could do was tight to what was left of our ruined love
So if anything happened, I wont let go
There's certainly no longer anyone better than you
I've finally realised that now
So won't you come be by my side once again?

And so, someday, a promise of everlasting love with you


For you who want to listen this song, you can download it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment