Saturday, December 15, 2012

Arashi (PopCorn) Concert

Domo!!! PopCorn Concert has been started on December 12, 201. Actually, I really want to watch this concert directly in Tokyo..but yeah, that still seems impossible. That's why, I'm here to report about those 5 cool guys performance during the concert. Even the picture report it's just for a glance, I hope it could be entertainment for me, and for you Arashian :) Oy,,all credit for the pictures are for Facebook of Arashi Daisuki. Kochira dozo :) *I put the video report in the last picture*

Report about the Concert in the newspaper


Another report about the Concert in the newspaper


Preparation before the concert



Mascot preparation for the concert


After it was finished


After it was finished


Tokyo Dome-whereas Arashi was performance


Fans who were waiting for the concert :)


My J performance during the concert :)


Aiba performance

Neen Performance


News report of PopCorn Concert


News report of PopCorn Concert

No comments:

Post a Comment