Sunday, September 23, 2012

Friendship

What the first thing that come out to your mind when you hear about that word? For me, friendship is an important thing that can make our life brighter and more colour full. Just like what Pooh said, " with a friend, any day is an adventure. Any songs becomes a symphony." Never think that i am gonna meet with them, but here we are, met by fate then become a friend. It's more than just friend i think, you guys are my best friends, my buddies :)


It's been almost 2 months since i didn't meet with my friends. I tried to re-open our pictures, every moments that reminds me bout them. I don't know exactly what they are doing now, do they miss me like i did, i don't even know..but whatever it takes, i will always love and remind them. Sorry for make this note, i am just really miss you guys :')

Below, i am gonna share every moment that we had

On early semester ƪ(^o^)ʃ ƪ(^o^)ʃ ƪ(^o^)ʃ



Spent the Saturday night at Raminten (ˆڡˆ) (ˆڡˆ) (ˆڡˆ)


Spent the other saturday night at Angkringan Tugu ('')('') ('')('')



Tya's cake birthday ~(˘˘~) ~(˘˘)~ (~˘˘)~



When they did prank on my birthday (2011) (˘̩̩̩ε˘̩̩̩ƪ) (˘̩̩̩ε˘̩̩̩ƪ) (˘̩̩̩ε˘̩̩̩ƪ)  



In Hikari, in my birthday surprise *:.. o(▽≦)o ..:*



Still in Hikari \(‾‾\)┌(_o_)┐ (/‾‾)/┌(_o_)┐ \(‾‾\)


Had break fasting on 2011 at PH (before Pandu went to SolBridge, South of Korea to joint student exchange) ƪƪ'') (''ʃʃ   ƪƪ'') (''ʃʃ


Here we are, 7 ikans with the manager "Lumos". It's taken before Rizka went to South of Korea to join student exchange (_ˆˆ)/ \(ˆˆ_)
  


New year eve in the end of 2010 i think ƪ(^o^)ʃ ƪ(^o^)ʃƪ(^o^)ʃ



 In Sheylla's brother's wedding (´ε )



Gala Dinner- the TOP event of IPCORE. Unfortunately, there is no Rizka there (́_̀)


Hahahahaha, the pictures above just make me feel more and more missing them. Hope you guys always in good condition, my wish always for your joy and happiness. Love you as always (•ˆˆ​​​​•) 

No comments:

Post a Comment